[Date]

[Recipient's Name]

[Recipient's Title]

[Company/Organization Name]

[Address]

[City, State, ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient's Name],

Subject: [Subject of the Letter]

I am writing to [state the purpose of your letter clearly and concisely]. [Provide any necessary background information or context for your letter here].

[In this paragraph, elaborate on your main points. Be clear and specific about what you are requesting or informing the recipient about. Include any relevant details, facts, or figures that support your case. If applicable, mention any previous correspondence or interactions related to this topic.]

[If there are any deadlines, expectations, or actions required, clearly state them in this section. Be polite but assertive about what you need from the recipient or what steps will be taken next.]

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Please feel free to contact me at [your phone number] or [your email address] if you need any further information or clarification.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

[Your Full Name]

Пример:​

John Doe

123 Elm Street

Springfield, IL 62704

john.doe@email.com

(555) 123-4567

September 1, 2024

Jane Smith

Customer Service Manager

ABC Corporation

456 Oak Avenue

Springfield, IL 62705

Dear Ms. Smith,

Subject: Request for Refund of Defective Product

I am writing to request a refund for a defective product that I recently purchased from your company. On August 15, 2024, I bought a Model X123 blender from your online store. Unfortunately, after only two weeks of use, the blender stopped working despite following all the usage instructions provided.

I have attached a copy of the purchase receipt and a photograph of the defective product for your reference. Given that the blender is still under warranty, I kindly request a full refund of the purchase price.

Please let me know the process for returning the product and obtaining the refund. I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter promptly.

Thank you for your attention to this issue. If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me at (555) 123-4567 or john.doe@email.com.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

John Doe

Используйте этот шаблон, чтобы создать собственное письмо, изменяя детали в соответствии с вашей ситуацией.

Назад
Сверху