Образец неформального письма на английском

• Автор темы Автор темы TRob
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как сформировать образец неформального письма на английском​

Sure, here's an example of an informal letter in English:

Dear Sarah,

I hope this letter finds you well! It’s been such a long time since we last caught up, and I wanted to drop you a note to see how things are going on your end.

Life here has been quite eventful lately. I recently started a new job at a small design studio, and I’m absolutely loving it. The team is fantastic, and I’ve been working on some really exciting projects. It’s challenging but in the best way possible.

Last weekend, I finally took that hiking trip I had been talking about for ages. We went to this beautiful trail up in the mountains, and the view from the top was absolutely breathtaking. I’ve attached a couple of photos for you to check out—hopefully, they give you a glimpse of how stunning it was.

How’s everything with you? I remember you mentioned you were thinking about taking up painting again. Have you started on any new pieces? I’d love to hear all about it. Also, how’s your family doing? I hope everyone is in good health and high spirits.

I was thinking it might be nice to catch up over a video call sometime soon. Maybe next weekend if you’re free? Let me know what works for you, and we can set something up.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Take care and talk to you soon.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]

This letter is friendly and personal, aiming to reconnect and share updates.

Назад
Сверху