Образец огэ письма на английском

• Автор темы Автор темы Pisoul
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как написать образец огэ письма на английском​

Вот подробный образец письма на английском языке для экзамена ОГЭ. В письме вам нужно будет ответить на задание, обычно включающее в себя написание личного письма другу или подруге. Этот пример включает все необходимые элементы, такие как обращение, вступление, основная часть и заключение.

Dear [Friend’s Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I was so happy to receive your letter last week. It’s always great to hear from you, and I’m excited to tell you about the latest events in my life.

Firstly, I wanted to tell you about my recent trip to the mountains. It was an incredible experience! The weather was perfect for hiking, and the views from the top were absolutely breathtaking. I took lots of photos, and I’ll share them with you as soon as I get the chance. I also tried rock climbing for the first time, which was both challenging and exhilarating. Have you ever tried rock climbing? I’d love to hear about your experiences with outdoor activities.

Secondly, I’ve started a new hobby: painting. I’ve always enjoyed art, but I never had the time to really dive into it. Now, I’m taking a weekly painting class, and it’s been so much fun experimenting with different techniques and colors. It’s very relaxing and a great way to express myself. I would love to see some of your artwork if you’re up for sharing. Do you have any new hobbies or interests?

Finally, I’m looking forward to our upcoming school vacation. I’m planning to visit a few local museums and maybe even take a short trip to the seaside. I remember you mentioned you were thinking about traveling somewhere during the break. Have you decided where you’re going yet? I hope you have a fantastic time wherever you choose to go.

Please write back soon and let me know how you’ve been and what you’ve been up to. I’m looking forward to hearing all your news.

Take care and speak soon!

Best wishes,

[Your Name]

Tips for Writing Your Letter:​

1. Start with a friendly greeting: Use "Dear [Name]" and a comma after the name.
  2. Use a conversational tone: Write as if you are talking to a friend.
  3. Include personal experiences: Share what’s new in your life and ask about theirs.
  4. Be descriptive: When describing your experiences, use adjectives and details to make your letter more engaging.
  5. Ask questions: Show interest in your friend's life by asking questions.
  6. Close with a friendly sign-off: Use "Best wishes," "Sincerely," or "Take care," followed by your name.
Make sure your letter is well-organized and follows a logical structure. Good luck with your exam!

Назад
Сверху