Поздравление коллег с рождеством на английском языке

Как написать, составить - поздравление коллег с рождеством на английском языке​

1. Option 1: "Dear Team, as the festive season is upon us, I want to extend my warmest wishes for a joyous Christmas and a prosperous New Year. May this holiday bring you happiness, good health, and cherished moments with your loved ones. Thank you for your hard work and dedication throughout the year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"
  2. Option 2: "Season’s Greetings, everyone! I hope this Christmas fills your hearts with joy and your homes with warmth. It’s been a pleasure working with each of you this year. Here’s to a holiday season that’s as wonderful and special as you are. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!"
  3. Option 3: "Hello Team, as we approach the end of the year, I want to take a moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May this festive season bring you peace, joy, and time to relax with family and friends. Thank you for your incredible efforts and teamwork this year. Looking forward to an exciting year ahead!"
Feel free to adjust these to better fit your style or the tone of your workplace!

Назад
Сверху