Поздравление на английском языке с 1 сентября

• Автор темы Автор темы Ranny
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как написать, составить - поздравление на английском языке с 1 сентября​

1. Happy September 1st! Wishing you an exciting new school year filled with wonderful learning experiences and personal growth. May this year be full of inspiring teachers, great friends, and memorable moments.
  2. On this September 1st, I hope your new school year begins with enthusiasm and success. May you achieve all your goals, enjoy new challenges, and make the most of every opportunity that comes your way. Good luck and have a fantastic year ahead!
  3. As we welcome September 1st, I wish you a fantastic start to the new academic year. May this year be filled with joy, knowledge, and progress. Embrace the new adventures and experiences that await you!
  4. Happy September 1st! May your new school year be as bright and promising as the autumn leaves. I hope you find excitement in learning, joy in new friendships, and success in all your endeavors.
  5. Best wishes for the new school year on this September 1st! May you have a productive and enjoyable year, full of new discoveries and achievements. Here’s to a successful and fulfilling academic journey!

Назад
Сверху