Поздравление ребенка на английском языке с днем рождения

• Автор темы Автор темы Bra
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как написать, составить - поздравление ребенка на английском языке с днем рождения​

1. "Happy Birthday! 🎉 I hope your special day is filled with laughter, fun, and all your favorite things. May this year bring you new adventures and lots of joy. Enjoy every moment of your day!"
  2. "Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! 🎂 May your day be full of exciting surprises, wonderful treats, and lots of playtime. You're growing up so fast, and I hope this year brings you endless happiness and new dreams to chase!"
  3. "Happy Birthday to a fantastic kid! 🎈 I hope your day is as amazing as you are. Enjoy all the cake, presents, and fun with your friends and family. Here's to another year of laughter and joy!"
  4. "Have a super fun birthday! 🎁 May your day be filled with magical moments, happy memories, and lots of smiles. You're a special person, and I hope this year is your best one yet!"
  5. "Happy Birthday! 🥳 I hope your special day is packed with excitement, joy, and all the things that make you happy. Wishing you a year ahead filled with adventures and wonderful experiences!"

Назад
Сверху