Поздравление с днем рождения коллеге на английском языке

Как написать, составить - поздравление с днем рождения коллеге на английском языке​

1. Вариант 1:

Subject: Happy Birthday!

Dear [Имя],

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to wish you a very happy birthday! May your special day be filled with joy, laughter, and all the things that make you happiest. Working with you has been a pleasure, and I’m grateful for all the support and collaboration we share. Here’s to another fantastic year ahead, both professionally and personally.

Enjoy your day to the fullest!

Best wishes,

[Ваше имя]
  2. Вариант 2:

Subject: Wishing You a Wonderful Birthday!

Hi [Имя],

Happy Birthday! I hope your day is as amazing as you are. It’s been great working together, and I truly appreciate your positive attitude and dedication. May this year bring you all the success and happiness you deserve. Celebrate big and make sure to enjoy every moment of your special day.

Cheers to you!

Warm regards,

[Ваше имя]
  3. Вариант 3:

Subject: Happy Birthday, [Имя]!

Hello [Имя],

Wishing you a fantastic birthday and a wonderful year ahead! It’s always a pleasure working with you, and I hope your birthday is filled with all your favorite things. Thank you for being such a great colleague and for all your hard work and contributions. May your day be filled with joy, and may the year ahead be even better than the last.

Enjoy your special day!

Best,

[Ваше имя]
  4. Вариант 4:

Subject: Cheers to Your Birthday!

Dear [Имя],

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy every moment of it. Your dedication and hard work never go unnoticed, and it’s always a pleasure to collaborate with you. May this year bring you new opportunities and lots of happiness. Here’s to celebrating you and all the great things you bring to the team.

Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

[Ваше имя]

Назад
Сверху