Поздравление с днем рождения на английском языке учителю

• Автор темы Автор темы Tery
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как написать, составить - поздравление с днем рождения на английском языке учителю​

1. Пример 1: "Dear [Teacher's Name],

Happy Birthday! On your special day, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all the dedication and passion you bring to teaching. Your support and encouragement have made a significant impact on my learning journey. I hope your birthday is filled with joy, relaxation, and all the things that make you happy. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!

Best wishes, [Your Name]"
  2. Пример 2: "Dear [Teacher's Name],

Wishing you a very happy birthday! Your enthusiasm for teaching and genuine care for your students are truly inspiring. I am grateful for everything you do to help us grow and succeed. May your special day be as amazing as you are, filled with laughter, love, and all your favorite things.

Warm regards, [Your Name]"
  3. Пример 3: "Dear [Teacher's Name],

Happy Birthday! Your wisdom and patience have made a huge difference in my life, and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your hard work. I hope today brings you the same joy and happiness you bring to your students every day. Have a fantastic birthday and a year ahead full of success and fulfillment.

Sincerely, [Your Name]"
  4. Пример 4: "Dear [Teacher's Name],

Many happy returns of the day! Your dedication to teaching and the positive impact you’ve made in our lives is truly remarkable. I am so grateful for all the knowledge and encouragement you've given us. May your birthday be filled with all the things you love and may the year ahead be just as rewarding as the work you do.

With appreciation, [Your Name]"

Назад
Сверху