Поздравление с днем рождения начальнику на английском языке

• Автор темы Автор темы HARKO3
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как написать, составить - поздравление с днем рождения начальнику на английском языке​

1. Formal and Respectful: Dear [Boss’s Name],

I would like to extend my warmest birthday wishes to you. May this special day bring you joy and fulfillment. Your leadership and guidance have been truly inspiring, and I feel fortunate to work under your direction. Wishing you a year ahead filled with health, happiness, and continued success.

Best regards,
    [Your Name]
  2. Friendly and Appreciative: Hi [Boss’s Name],

Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing day filled with everything you love. It’s been a pleasure working with you, and I truly appreciate all the support and encouragement you’ve given us. Here’s to a fantastic year ahead with lots of new achievements and great moments.

Cheers,
    [Your Name]
  3. Casual and Warm: Hello [Boss’s Name],

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! I hope your day is as wonderful as you are. Thanks for being such a great leader and making our workplace a positive and productive environment. Enjoy your special day to the fullest and here's to many more amazing years ahead.

Best wishes,
    [Your Name]
  4. Grateful and Heartfelt: Dear [Boss’s Name],

On your special day, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for your exceptional leadership and support. You’ve been an incredible mentor and role model, and I’m truly grateful to work with someone as dedicated and inspiring as you. May your birthday be filled with happiness, and may the year ahead be full of success and joy.

Sincerely,
    [Your Name]
  5. Professional with a Personal Touch: Dear [Boss’s Name],

Happy Birthday! I hope your day is filled with joy and laughter. It’s been an honor to work alongside you, and your commitment and vision are truly appreciated. May the year ahead be filled with great opportunities and successes. Enjoy every moment of your special day.

Warm regards,
    [Your Name]

Назад
Сверху