Поздравление с днем рождения подруге на английском языке

• Автор темы Автор темы KROX@
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как написать, составить - поздравление с днем рождения подруге на английском языке​

1. Happy Birthday, [Her Name]! I hope your day is filled with joy, laughter, and all your favorite things. You deserve all the happiness in the world, and I'm so grateful to have you as a friend. May this year bring you endless opportunities and wonderful memories. Enjoy your special day to the fullest!
  2. Dear [Her Name], wishing you a fantastic birthday! You light up every room with your kindness and warmth, and today is all about celebrating the incredible person you are. Here’s to more adventures, more laughs, and more beautiful moments together. Have an amazing day!
  3. Happy Birthday to my amazing friend, [Her Name]! May your day be as wonderful as you are. I hope you get to relax, have fun, and enjoy every moment. Thanks for being such a supportive and caring friend. Here’s to a fabulous year ahead!
  4. To my wonderful friend [Her Name], happy birthday! I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Your friendship means the world to me, and I hope this year brings you everything you’ve been dreaming of. Celebrate big and make unforgettable memories today!

Назад
Сверху