Поздравление с днем рождения учителю английского языка на английском

Как написать, составить - поздравление с днем рождения учителю английского языка на английском​

1. Formal: Dear [Teacher’s Name],

Wishing you a very happy birthday! Your dedication and passion for teaching English have made a significant impact on all of us. May your special day be filled with joy and happiness. Thank you for inspiring us to love the English language and for being such an exceptional teacher.

Warmest regards,
    [Your Name]
  2. Casual: Hey [Teacher’s Name],

Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing day filled with lots of fun and relaxation. Thank you for making English classes so enjoyable and for always being there to help us out. Here’s to a fantastic year ahead!

Best wishes,
    [Your Name]
  3. Appreciative: Dear [Teacher’s Name],

Happy Birthday! Your enthusiasm for teaching and your encouragement have made a real difference in our learning journey. We truly appreciate all the effort you put into making English engaging and exciting. May your birthday be as wonderful as you are!

Sincerely,
    [Your Name]
  4. Creative: Dear [Teacher’s Name],

On your special day, I wanted to thank you for teaching us not just English, but also the art of communication and expression. Your lessons have been a gift, and I hope your birthday brings you as much joy as you bring to your students. Have a fantastic celebration!

Cheers,
    [Your Name]

Назад
Сверху