Поздравление с днем знаний на английском языке

• Автор темы Автор темы Yozil
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как написать, составить - поздравление с днем знаний на английском языке​

Вот несколько вариантов поздравлений с Днем знаний на английском языке:

Вариант 1:​

Dear students and teachers,

Happy Knowledge Day! As we step into a new academic year, I wish you endless curiosity and enthusiasm for learning. May every challenge become an opportunity to grow, and every lesson lead you to greater understanding. Here's to a year filled with discovery, success, and unforgettable moments. Best of luck on this exciting journey!

Вариант 2:​

To all the students and educators,

Wishing you a wonderful Knowledge Day! As you embark on another year of learning, may your minds be open to new ideas and your hearts be filled with passion for knowledge. Remember, each day is a chance to learn something new, and every bit of knowledge brings you closer to your goals. Let's make this year one of achievement and growth.

Вариант 3:​

Happy Knowledge Day, everyone!

As we celebrate the start of a new school year, let's embrace the joy of learning with open minds and eager hearts. Whether you're a student or a teacher, may this year be filled with inspiration, creativity, and success. Never stop asking questions and seeking answers, for knowledge is the key to unlocking your future.

Вариант 4:​

Dear students, teachers, and parents,

Congratulations on the beginning of a new school year! Knowledge Day is a time to celebrate the power of learning and the endless possibilities it brings. I hope this year brings you exciting challenges, valuable experiences, and the satisfaction of achieving your goals. Let's work together to make this academic year unforgettable!

Вариант 5:​

On this special Knowledge Day,

I wish all students and teachers a year full of discovery and success. Learning is a lifelong journey, and today marks the start of another chapter in that adventure. May you approach every lesson with curiosity, every challenge with determination, and every success with pride. Let's make this school year the best one yet!

Назад
Сверху