Поздравление с новым годом коллегам на английском языке

• Автор темы Автор темы Lvelana
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как написать, составить - поздравление с новым годом коллегам на английском языке​

Вариант 1​

Subject: Wishing You a Happy New Year!

Dear Team,

As we wrap up another year, I want to take a moment to express my heartfelt thanks for all your hard work and dedication. It’s been a pleasure working with each of you, and I’m grateful for the camaraderie and support we’ve shared.

May the New Year bring you and your loved ones joy, health, and success. Let’s look forward to new opportunities and continued achievements together in 2024.

Happy New Year!

Best regards,

[Your Name]

Вариант 2​

Subject: Cheers to the New Year!

Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well as we approach the end of the year. It’s been an incredible journey working with such a talented and dedicated group of people. Your commitment has been truly inspiring.

Wishing you a fantastic New Year filled with happiness, prosperity, and exciting new challenges. Here’s to achieving even greater things together in the coming year!

Warmest wishes,

[Your Name]

Вариант 3​

Subject: Happy New Year to an Amazing Team!

Dear Colleagues,

As 2023 draws to a close, I want to extend my warmest wishes to each of you for the New Year. Your hard work and enthusiasm have been key to our success, and I am looking forward to continuing our journey together.

May the New Year bring you abundant joy, good health, and plenty of new accomplishments. Thank you for everything you do!

Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

[Your Name]

Вариант 4​

Subject: New Year Greetings

Hi Team,

With the New Year just around the corner, I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your incredible contributions throughout the past year. Your dedication and team spirit have made a significant difference, and I am excited about what we will achieve together in 2024.

Here’s to a prosperous and fulfilling New Year filled with new goals and great successes. Enjoy the holidays and see you in the New Year!

Best,

[Your Name]

Назад
Сверху