Поздравление с рождением ребенка на английском языке

• Автор темы Автор темы Fonarik
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как написать, составить - поздравление с рождением ребенка на английском языке​

1. Congratulations on Your New Bundle of Joy! "Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby! This is such a special time, and I’m thrilled to hear about your new bundle of joy. May your days be filled with love, laughter, and precious moments as you embark on this wonderful journey of parenthood."
  2. Wishing You Joy and Happiness with Your New Baby! "Congratulations on your new addition to the family! May your home be filled with laughter, love, and all the little moments that make life so special. Your baby is lucky to have such wonderful parents, and I’m excited to see all the joy this little one will bring into your lives."
  3. Celebrating the Arrival of Your Little One! "Heartfelt congratulations on the birth of your baby! This is a momentous occasion and a new chapter in your lives. I hope the days ahead are filled with countless cherished memories, and may your little one bring endless joy and love into your hearts."
  4. Warmest Congratulations on Your New Arrival! "I am so happy to hear about the arrival of your baby! This is such a magical time, and I hope it is filled with all the joy and wonder that comes with welcoming a new life into the world. Wishing you and your little one a future filled with health, happiness, and love."
  5. Cheers to the Newest Member of Your Family! "Congratulations on becoming parents! Your baby is a true blessing, and I am so excited for you both. May you treasure each moment with your little one and enjoy all the new experiences that come with parenthood. Wishing your family all the best as you start this incredible journey together."
Вы можете выбрать тот, который больше всего подходит для ситуации или адаптировать его по своему усмотрению.

Назад
Сверху