Текст поздравления с днем рождения на английском языке

Как написать, составить - текст поздравления с днем рождения на английском языке​

1. Warm and Personal: "Happy Birthday! I hope your special day is filled with joy, laughter, and unforgettable moments. May this year bring you everything you’ve been dreaming of and more. Cheers to a fantastic year ahead!"
  2. Friendly and Fun: "Wishing you a super fun birthday! I hope your day is packed with everything you love and that the year ahead is full of exciting adventures. Enjoy every moment and have a blast celebrating!"
  3. Heartfelt and Sincere: "Happy Birthday to someone truly special! I’m so grateful to have you in my life. May your day be as wonderful as you are, and may the year ahead bring you endless happiness and success."
  4. Casual and Cheerful: "Hey there, Happy Birthday! I hope today is just as awesome as you are. Have a great time celebrating and enjoy all the amazing things coming your way this year!"
  5. Elegant and Warm: "Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! May your day be filled with love, laughter, and all the joy you bring to others. Here’s to celebrating you and the wonderful person you are."

Назад
Сверху