Тосты свадебные на английском

• Автор темы Автор темы Hkelly
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Hkelly

Best wedding toasts in english. Heartfelt and memorable wedding toasts

Certainly! Here are three detailed wedding toast examples in English for different situations: for the best man, the maid of honor, and the parents of the bride.

Best Man's Toast​

Introduction: "Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? I am honored to stand before you today as [Groom]'s best man. For those of you who don't know me, I'm [Your Name], and I've had the privilege of knowing [Groom] since [how you met or for how long]."

Body: "I've seen [Groom] grow into the incredible man he is today. We've shared countless memories, from [mention some funny or heartfelt moments], and I've always admired his [positive qualities, like kindness, loyalty, sense of humor]. But today, I see him the happiest I've ever seen him, and that's because of you, [Bride].

From the moment [Groom] met [Bride], I could tell there was something special about their connection. They complement each other perfectly and bring out the best in each other. [Bride], you are truly the perfect match for [Groom], and we are all so grateful to have you as part of our family and friends."

Closing: "Let's raise our glasses to a lifetime of love, laughter, and adventure for [Bride] and [Groom]. May your marriage be filled with endless joy and unforgettable moments. To [Bride] and [Groom]!"

Maid of Honor's Toast​

Introduction: "Good evening, everyone. For those who don't know me, I'm [Your Name], and I'm incredibly honored to be standing here today as [Bride]'s maid of honor. [Bride] and I have been best friends since [how you met or for how long], and I couldn't be happier to celebrate this beautiful day with her."

Body: "[Bride], you have always been an amazing friend, someone who is always there with a smile, a kind word, or a listening ear. I've watched you grow into the strong, compassionate, and loving woman you are today.

And then came [Groom]. From the moment you introduced us, I could see the sparkle in your eyes and the happiness he brought into your life. [Groom], you are everything [Bride] deserves and more. Together, you two make an incredible team, supporting and loving each other unconditionally."

Closing: "Here's to the beautiful journey ahead for [Bride] and [Groom]. May your love continue to grow stronger with each passing day. To a lifetime of happiness, love, and wonderful memories. Cheers to [Bride] and [Groom]!"

Parents of the Bride's Toast​

Introduction: "Good evening, everyone. As [Bride]'s parents, we are beyond thrilled to stand before you today to celebrate this joyous occasion. For those who don't know us, we are [Your Names]."

Body: "Watching [Bride] grow up has been one of the greatest joys of our lives. She has always been such a wonderful daughter, full of kindness, intelligence, and grace. Today, as we see her starting this new chapter with [Groom], our hearts are filled with immense pride and happiness.

[Groom], from the moment we met you, we knew you were someone special. The way you love, respect, and cherish [Bride] is everything we could have hoped for in a son-in-law. Together, you both radiate love and happiness, and we couldn't be more excited for the life you will build together."

Closing: "Let us all raise our glasses to [Bride] and [Groom]. May your marriage be blessed with endless love, joy, and prosperity. Here's to a future filled with beautiful moments and lasting memories. To [Bride] and [Groom]! Cheers!"

These toasts combine personal anecdotes, heartfelt sentiments, and well-wishes for the couple's future, making them suitable for different roles in the wedding celebration.

Назад
Сверху